Last updated: July 04, 2021
- Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Everything Me.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to Australia.
- Device means any device used to access Services such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Everything Me, accessible from http://www.everythingme.net.au.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First, middle and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing or street address
- Date of birth and age
- Payment information
- Social media information
- Usage data
- Information about your business or employment
- Information about your personal circumstances
- Sensitive information as set out below
- Your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information
- Information about third parties
- Information in connection with client surveys and questionnaires
- Any other information provided by you to us via our website or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
- Use any of our services, including by making a booking for our services
- Purchase any of our products
- Contact us through our website
- Submit any of our online forms
- Communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as Facebook or Instagram) or otherwise
- Interact with our website, social applications, content and advertising
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Use of Your Personal Information
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide services, products or information to you
- For record keeping and administration services
- To manage Your registration as a user of the Service.
- To provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents, insurers or other third parties for the purpose of providing goods or services to you
- For the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To improve and optimise our service or product offering and customer experience.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties
- To send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of direct marketing (in accordance with the Spam Act 2003). In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link)
- To send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you
- To consider an application of employment from you
- We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Sharing of your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to cloud-providers, contractors and other third parties located inside or outside of Australia. If we do so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient deals with such personal information in a manner consistent with how we deal with it.
We may need to share your personal information with third parties, including your medical providers that we work with to provide you with our services. You consent to the sharing of your personal and sensitive information with these third parties as required to provide you with the services.
When You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
We collect sensitive information about you during the course of providing you services. The type of sensitive information we may collect includes:
- Health information (including current and historical as well as any allergies you may have)
- Information about any medication you may be taking
- Information relating to your racial or ethnic origin
- Trade union or other professional associations or memberships
- Sexual orientation or practices
We will only collect this sensitive information where you consent and provide us with this information. If you consent, your sensitive information may only be used and disclosed for purposes relating to providing you with our services and if requested, to your doctor.
Your sensitive information may also be used or disclosed to comply with our legal obligations.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
- Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Requesting Access Or Correcting Your Personal Information
If you wish to request access to the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In some cases, we may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us using the contact details set out below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
- Contact Us